This week is particularly aimed at women approaching mid-life and beyond, and will focus on how we take care of ourselves, build resilience, and explore our authentic selves.
Included in the retreat price is daily yoga, delicious vegetarian food, coaching sessions, and plenty of time for fun and reflection.
A week stay costs £800 and includes
- 7 nights accommodation in our boutique hotel / one of our luxury bell tents
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine – breakfast, lunch and supper
- Daily yoga classes – for the body you’re in now!
- ‘Me time’ sessions
- Guided meditation
- Visit to the local hamam for a steam, scrub and short massage
- Private daytime boat trip to various swimming points along the coast
- A shopping trip to the local market
- Transfers to and from Bodrum Milas Airport
As an experienced international coach, Gillian has helped many to flourish amidst the challenges of life.
She creates simple sessions for you to review aspirations, increase resilience, positivity and motivation.
Many of us dedicate so many of our years to our careers, relationships and looking after others. We have given so much of ourselves, that we can lose sight of who we are. Sometimes we hold ourselves back and take far too much notice of our inner critic as we approach the latter years. During our sessions Gill will invite you to explore some of your limiting beliefs and perhaps set some goals.
As an accredited yoga teacher, Gillian is passionate about enabling others to experience the benefits of yoga – she is quick to let you know that you don’t have to be flexible or supple to do yoga. Just bring the body you’re in.
If you’re new to yoga then this is the ideal retreat for you. Yoga with Gillian will be available twice daily most days and you can do as much or as little as you wish and even develop your own practice to do back at home.