A week with us costs £800 and includes the following
- 7 nights’ accommodation in our boutique hotel, complete with outdoor pool
- Airport Transfers
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients – breakfast, lunch and supper
- Daily MissFits aerobic dance style classes led by Becky
- Visit to the local hammam for a steam, scrub and short massage (optional extras can be purchased)
- Excursion to Gumusluk a local fishing village for lunch, shopping and beach fun.
- A trip to the local market for food, clothing and souvenir shopping
- A Belly dancing lesson
- Super fun aqua dance classes
- Movement party with night swimming
- Empowerment exercises and workshops to help build your confidence and connection to your body such as “Posing and Photography Tips” – Learn how to look great in photos whatever your body shape and “Release Your Inner Queen” – Learn how to strut with confidence.
Host Kat is a plus size blogger, pageant queen, model and self love advocate. She originally started a blog to inspire other people who are struggling with self-acceptance.
Kat is a big advocate of the fact that every body is beautiful regardless of their shape, size, weight, skin tone, sexual orientation, ability or anything else that makes us unique.
Her enthusiastic attitude and infectious personality brings the sunshine to every activity and she will deliver feel good sessions which are designed to help you fall in love with your body. Kat does this by creating a fun, no pressure environment to help you connect to your inner queen and channel that confidence from within.
Host Becky found body positivity and fat liberation in her early thirties after a lifetime of self-hate, ‘failed’ diets and exercise regimes.
She rediscovered her love of dance, and found it liberating! Becky became a This Girl Can Ambassador in her home county and has since trained as a fitness instructor and now leads her own dance-based exercise classes – MissFits! She promotes a holistic approach to fitness and wellbeing that’s not just about aesthetics. She’s more about building confidence than muscle, more about losing inhibitions than inches!
Becky’s approach offers a great introduction to dance based group fitness for those who don’t feel ‘at home’ in the gym – with a plus size instructor who has designed routines with plus size bodies in mind. Women leave her classes feeling happy, satisfied and energised! She’d love to share her enthusiasm and joy of dance with you too!