This year we are hosting our fourth recovery retreat, with Counselling Psychologist Dr. Clemmie Jacques.
Clemmie is in recovery herself and works for both the Priory and NHS as a specialist in the field of dependency, as well as other related mental wellbeing concerns.
Clemmie has designed this week to focus on building recovery gains, emotional growth, physical well-being, and relaxation. As well as therapeutic workshops, this retreat includes yoga, meditation,
delicious vegetarian food, activities, excursions and plenty of time for fun in the sun.
A week with us costs £800 and includes the following
- 7 nights accommodation in our newly renovated hotel, complete with outdoor pool
- Airport Transfers
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients – breakfast, lunch and supper
- Yoga classes twice daily (Pre-breakfast and Pre-dinner, excluding Sundays)
- Visit to the local hammam for a steam, scrub and short massage (optional extras can be purchased)
- Days excursion to local fishing village for lunch, shopping and beach fun
- A trip to the local market for food, clothing and souvenir shopping
We at Azure wanted to host this kind of a retreat because we truly believe that azure offers the change to have a lovely relaxing holiday, away from all the crowds and alcohol focused activities.
is a safe space for those hoping to enjoy a holiday and stay close to their recovery aims, in a supportive environment.
This retreat is aimed at those in early but stable recovery from alcoholism, substance and behavioural addictions. It’s ideal for those wanting to continue or enhance their journey towards this goal.
We will be offering group therapy daily, to help guests to explore, connect and find healing.
Therapists will be on hand to explore your experiences and provide additional support if needed.
We will also provide 5 workshops, which will take place over the course of the week.
Introduction Workshop – To allow each of you to share your hopes for the retreat and what you wish to gain from it.
Tree of Life – A strengths-based way of telling your story.
Mindfulness – Discussing it’s benefits and a practice session.
Compassion – To enable you to find a deeper sense of self-acceptance.
Beyond Dependence – To explore the joys of what recovery can offer you.